Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model?, recognised as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India?s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 389,000 of the world?s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $17.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2017 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. For more information, visit us at ***********.
- More than five years experience in the field of IT architecture, more specifically in the area of BI and analytics
- Experienced with complex transitional system landscapes
- Hands on advisor that can translate business requirements in an optimal technical requirement(Non-functional)
- Translate requirements to solution architectures (Data models, data source integrations etc.)
- Expertise on Data integration and ETL
- Hands on experience on data modelling (logical, physical), master data and hierarchies modelling
- Strong communication skills and capable of communicating in business understandable language.
- Knowledgeable in SAP ECC, SAP BI and SAP Lumira, hortonworks, Teradata, Infromatica and/or Qlikview
- Drives Data Governance, Data Profiling and Data cleansing initiatives
- Experienced in various RDBMS, e.g. Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server. Experience in Teradata is preferred
- Experienced in data modeling tools like Erwin etc.
- Experienced in analysis, design, development , deployment & documentation of EDW solutions
- Able to identify priorities and plan required activities
- Experienced in working with a nearshore and offshore IT back office
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel
- Available on a very short notice for at least 2 days a week
- Responsible for defining Data Architecture for Enterprise Data Warehouse environment
- Responsible for creating ETL solution architecture and design to meet long term goals of EDW
- Create overall enterprise data architecture and conceptual data model
- Translates business needs into a logical & physical database model
- Plan and coordinate with customer for DW ETL and Interface requirements
- Partners with the business analyst to create detailed design requirements at the logical level.
- Designs, reviews, and approves all objects that will be part of the database
- Ensures uniform standards throughout databases
- Manages database security, roles
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486465