onezeero. have been engaged by a global software development client based in central Telford who are looking to recruit an experienced Front End Developer.
Working in this company, your responsibilities would include working within an existing team of highly motivated professionals to work on a multitude of Greenfield projects and the development new features and improvements on a flagship product.
The role offers the following benefits:
- 32 days holiday
- Custom built workstation and brand new offices
- Medical Cover
- Flexible Working Hours
- Company pension contribution
- Collaborative environment -supportive and collaborative Agile based development environment
- Training & Development - regular planned workshops and conferences as well as on-the-job training.
- Free parking
- Within walking distance of train station
- Lots of social activities all year round
If you have a strong background in front end development and are looking for a new challenge in an award winning company where you feel driven to engage on exciting projects and grow your skills, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, if you'd like to know more about the client, then please feel free to give Charlie a call on ************
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489081