Senior Python Developer
Our client are a leading organisation in the HealthTech space. They're looking to hire a Senior Python Developer, to work on a project for a globally recognized named partner, to build a mobile application that is guaranteed to receive hundreds of thousands of downloads.
You'll work with issues dealing with significant scaling challenges due to the amount of downloads this application will receive.
You'll work alongside many senior Android and iOS Developers, who will focus on the application and your team will focus on the data and backend challenges.
In our backend team you will:
- Get to write great Python code in a team of talented developers
- Build and work on distributed systems that process large amounts of data
- Have your say on architectural, code and workflow decisions. These decisions are made by the team together, so everyone has input
- Use a range of technologies including; RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Flask, Django, Vagrant, AWS, Ubuntu, Firebase and more.
- Use Agile, TDD, continuous integration, frequent deployment and Code Reviews
The person we are looking for:
- Has experience writing Python, and loves to code
- Enjoys problem solving, big or small
- Has experience with Micro Services/Distributed Architecture
- Has worked with Amazon Web Services/Cloud infrastructure
- Comfortable working with Relational Databases (Firebase a plus)
- Experience of scaling systems to be able to deal with high loads
- Wants the chance to work on and contribute to modern, greenfield projects.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959437303