Digital Marketing Apprentice
The company operates from Desklodge, Bristol's quirkiest serviced offices and are home to many tech start-ups and creatives.
The atmosphere is relaxed but hard working. With such a small team, everyone's efforts, ideas and opinions are noticed and rewarded.
This established online survey/form builder web app with 3 million+ users are offering a digital marketing and customer management apprenticeship.
Skills learnt will include marketing automation, inbound marketing, SEO, and social marketing.
In this role, you will work closely with the Director, a former digital marketing consultant, to research topics for content creation such as written articles, help guides and video tutorials.
- SEO/Content/Sales copy writing
- Customer management, support and training
- Content/topic research
- Creating video tutorials
- Email marketing - 35,000 new subscribers each month! (HTML not required)
- Marketing automation **************)
- General promotion thorough social and sharing sites
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Clear and confident verbal skills for dealing with customers and creating voiceover tutorials
- Passion for great customer service
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
We will review performance and salary every 6 months.
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487997