C / C++ Developer, Linux, Newbury, Berkshire
C/ C++ Applications Developer, Embedded Software Developer, C / C++, Linux. £ 45000 - 55000 + benefits + excellent working environment. Market leading and award winning technology company based in Newbury, Berkshire are looking for an Applications Embedded Software Engineer to join their team. In this small team you will be working on technically challenging and exciting projects. This is a great opportunity for an application embedded developer who enjoys technical challenges and working across the whole development lifecycle.
Key skills required include -
* Strong Linux / Unix systems development knowledge.
* Great design and development experience with the ability to produce robust and scaleable software.
* Fluent in C and C++
* A problem solver wth a structured approach to software engineering.
* An ability to work in small teams and get things done.
* Knowledge of embedded development.
An understanding of device drivers, kernals and matlab would be an advantage however they are not critical.
If you have the keys skills and experience and would like to work in this fun and challenging environment please send your CV for a full brief. Salary is in the range of c £ 45000 - 55000 + benefits and the position is based in Newbury. Interviews to be held soon.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489500