Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager - ISO27001, CISSP, PCI DSS. £60,000. West Malling.
Information Security Manager - ISO27001, CISSP, PCI DSS. My client, a large West Malling based Financial Firm, is looking for someone to support and manage their information security across the organisation, with special emphasis on Cyber Security and experience in ISO27001 & PCI DSS. You will be leading a small team of Information security analysts and will have the opportunity to drive through security standards, processes, alongside continually assessing any necessary requirements. You will be dealing with Client Information Security Audits, carrying out regular IT security Audits and developing information security policy & guidelines in accordance with best professional and industry practice. You will conduct IT security Risk Assessments and maintain the Risk Register while leading security focused projects ensuring Cyber Security methods are followed. You will be required to promote security awareness and will need to contribute to the development of information security strategies, roadmaps, business cases and remediation plans. You will carry out security incident reviews and recommend where appropriate changes to business process, Information Security controls etc, and will be responsible for the proactive identification of potential threats and attacks, together with recommendations to mitigate or reduce all risks identified.
Required Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Recognised Information Security qualification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor)
- Experience or understanding of security methodologies and industry standards (e.g. ISO27001, (CIS) Critical Security Controls and PCI-DSS standards)
- Dealing with Client Information Security Audits
- Infrastructure Security
- A broad understanding of technology security best practice
- Strong understanding of security principle, including current security issues and trends
- Proven track record in an Information Security or IT Audit role
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in a security team
- CompTIA Security+ (would be advantageous - not essential)
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) (would be advantageous - not essential)
As an Information Security Manager at the company you will be rewarded with a basic salary up to £60,000 as well as an excellent bonus & benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply' and send in your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490584