I'm looking for an Engineering Supervisor, who is responsible for the Preventative and Reactive Maintenance within your area of the plant. In addition, as an Engineering Supervisor, you'll provide engineering support and hands-on management to all on your shift.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Supervisor will include:
- Hands-on management of engineering activity as well as planned maintenance and continuous improvements
- Root cause investigation of all downtime
- Responsibility of the engineering stores inventory control
- Health and Safety will be your middle name
- Contractor management
- PLC fault finding skills
- Previous experience as an Engineering Supervisor within an FMCG environment
- Knowledge of invertors and control systems
- Working knowledge of pneumatics
- LEAN/ Continuous Improvement knowledge
- Health and Safety qualification
This is a really exciting time to join, they're rapidly expanding and are leading the market from the front. If you're an Engineering Supervisor, looking for your next challenge- then click apply?.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487882