We are looking for a Social/Digital Marketing Executive to join a very exciting food retail brand that is making its way to the United Kingdom for the first time.
The iconic 50 year-old brand is off to a great start as they take on the competitive UK market place. After media interest in the national launch in Spring 2017 it is no surprise the first store is a roaring success.
As they look ahead to a busy expansion plan across the UK, they are looking for enthusiastic, open-minded and driven people to join the journey.
- Manage day-to-day social media conversation across all UK Social Media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snap Chat.
- Provide a best-in-class conversation with all of our guests, both proactively and reactively, with our warm & friendly tone of voice. This includes responding to our guests via email and escalating guest feedback to our store management and operations team.
- Use your experience in building a social community to explode the size of the UK community
- Be a social media native - know what works best on different platforms and how to get the most engagement from our community
- Be confident when responding to overly positive brand fans and negative commentary on Social - know when to respond and when not to respond and how best to engage with our senior management on issues
- Support the Marketing Manager and Social Agency with promo calendar campaigns, content creation and reporting
- Support the execution of new store opening campaigns and events - be available to travel to UK regional cities for store openings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well know brand that is exploding into the UK market and grow with a very well backed
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484326