Senior Associate - Portfolio Management - Structured Finance
My client, a leading Global Banking group, requires a Senior Associate within portfolio management to take on a supporting role in the delivery of the Structured Finance products within Europe. The function of this role will involve managing a portfolio of reasonably straight forward project finance assets and undertake all essential credit monitoring activities across a variety of sub sectors including Energy, Natural Resources, Infrastructure, Social Housing and Aviation.
- Preserving the highest standards of credit risk / portfolio monitoring via ad hoc, semi-annual and annual credit reviews on a timely basis.
- Dealing with client requirements via related waivers / consents via Senior Management / London Credit Function.
- Recognise potential business opportunities from within the existing portfolio and assisting new business initiatives as required, including the refinancing of existing assets.
- Supporting Agency, Security Trustee and Account Bank activities.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network with the relationship teams, other product areas and support functions within the bank, in order to effectively grow and sustain the franchise.
- Performing administrative functions in an efficient and responsive manner to manage legal and operational risks and to assist the overall efficiency of the unit and to enhance the Bank's reputation externally.
- Assisting with the smooth transfer of new assets from new business team members to Portfolio & Asset Management.
- Perform Agency role in efficient and responsive manner to avoid/manage legal and operational risks and enhance the Bank's reputation.
- Working with colleagues in Credit to ensure an effective dialogue on risk related issues and to maintain a culture of co-operation.
- Specific sector knowledge in Project Finance including Energy, Natural Resources & / or
- Infrastructure (PFI/PPP)
- Social Housing and Transportation (Aviation) with formal credit / portfolio experience in a
- Project Finance / Structured Finance environment.
- Training will be given for the bespoke Internal Rating systems.
- Knowledge of the various industries and asset classes with Project Finance
- Together with good corporate analysis skills with a broad understanding of Infrastructure / Project Finance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486089