Agile Delivery Coach - Scrum
Agile Delivery Coach - Manchester
I am looking for a interim agile coach for a really cool software company based in Manchester.
As the Agile Delivery Coach, you will be responsible for effective product delivery, whilst contributing to the improvement of my clients delivery processes. You'll create great team dynamics, and help individuals grow both personally and professionally
Responsibilities for the Agile Delivery Coach:
- Empower self-organisation and lean thinking within the entire delivery life-cycle.
- Enable my clients teams to continuously improve and refine their Agile and Lean practices.
- Remove impediments within and outside of the teams.
- Visualise processes and bottlenecks, and foster communication.
- Act as an ambassador for teams, and facilitate trade-offs between business and technical needs.
- Lead initiatives to continuously improve my clients processes, practices and communication.
These roles are urgent so send your application across ASAP!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489666