IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer (Education Sector)
£21,000 per annum (DOE)
Syntax Consultancy has a position for an IT Support Engineer to be based in North London on a Permanent basis to start ideally at the beginning of December 2017.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Customer-facing IT support experience gained with Schools, Colleges, Academies, etc.
- Strong IT trouble-shooting, problem diagnosis and fault resolution skills.
- Windows Server support skills, including Active Directory (AD)
- Basic Networking knowledge (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP).
- Windows XP to Windows 7 Client knowledge.
- Any experience on Group Policies (GPO), MS Exchange, SAN or SAN would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Resolving IT incidents with contracted SLAs, KPIs and service levels.
- Must offer excellent communication, professionalism and customer interaction skills.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Strong soft skills are critical. Candidates must be enthusiastic, keen, energetic and driven.
- Candidates should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience.
- Candidates must hold a current CRB / DBS certificate (Enhanced Disclosure) - and be able to provide a soft copy of the original certificate
Please email your current CV through for initial consideration to *********************************, stating your work availability, and expected salary. If your application matches the role's requirements, you will receive a phone call from one of our consultants who will discuss the opportunity in more detail with you, and be happy to answer your questions about the role. We always endeavour to respond to each unsuitable application; however, due to current high volumes of applications it is not always possible to achieve this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487013