Digital Marketer Apprentice
Touchpoint Digital is the UK leading education-marketing provider for HE. We provide our clients with inventive ways to market to students using a variety of channels including social media and search marketing. We have a proven business model and have fun in what we do and pride in the work we produce for our clients.
If you feel you would like to be part of this fun and rewarding journey, please get in touch.
You will be involved in a range of tasks from managing Touchpoint's social media accounts, assisting in the running of Pay Per Click campaigns, updating the contacts within the companies CRM and content generation.
As part of the role you will monitor the effectiveness of the content & social media campaigns in terms of traffic generation.
- Manage company social media accounts
- Write blogs to publish on the website
- Help in the planning and implementation of a content marketing strategy
- Update client information in the companies CRM.
- Run and monitor PPC campaigns - make relevant amendments when necessary.
- Experience in using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A problem solver who enjoys hands-on learning
- Passionate about digital marketing and have an inquisitive mind
- Be comfortable working with numbers
- Have good written skills and be able to communicate confidently by phone, email and face-to-face
- Willing to work hard and be successful in what you do and have lots of fun!
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486287