Citrix Engineer, Citrix Infrastructure Engineer-Contract
Citrix Engineer CONTRACT
Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
Rate - Upto £400 per day
As a Citrix Engineer you will join an existing third line technical support function in providing incident/problem management. My client is one of the leading businesses in their field with their offices based in Leeds City Centre.
- To maintain the Citrix infrastructure and manage it as a core and critical service.
- To ensure that Citrix services are available, from any device, globally and consistently.
- Third line support for all aspects of the Citrix infrastructure at key locations.
- Responsible for resolving problems with the service, performing pro-active maintenance, patching, and feature upgrades.
- Experience of task automation technologies to reduce repeat work is a definite advantage.
- Assisting first and second line personnel.
- Research and development of solutions to new or unknown problems.
- Keep up-to-date with infrastructure technology developments.
- A proven track record spanning at least 3 years in providing Citrix Server Infrastructure support in a similar environment
- CCA, CCAA or CCEA qualified
- Strong Citrix knowledge covering XenApp 6.5
- Citrix Access Gateway/Netscalers
- Citrix Provisioning Services
- Web Interface/Storefront
- Licensing Services
- Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy
- Strong Windows Server skills - Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory & Group Policy
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Windows 2008 / 2012 / 2016 Server
- SCCM Current Branch
- Edgesight / Director / Netscaler Insight Centre / NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS)
Please apply with your CV asap. If you have any queries about the role call Gurleen Kumar @ ***********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488097