£28,000 - £33,000 + Some Saturday Overtime Available
ATA recruitment is currently working with a highly successful business with a proud trading history in their market place. The company turns over £10 million a year and employ 100 staff at their Lincolnshire site. The business has grown impressively over the past few years and continue to look to grow in the future.
The company manufactures high volume of bespoke products and pride themselves on their outstanding customer satisfaction record. The company offers a vast range of products and their manufacturing facility is very fast paced.
The business is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer either of mechanical bias or multi skilled for an immediate vacancy. Please apply online for immediate consideration.
The role of Maintenance Engineer will involve:
- Proactive and reactive maintenance for special purpose machinery on the shop floor.
- Electrical issues will involve problems with limit switches, servo motors, motors and fuses and will require fault finding.
- Mechanical issues include machine calibrations, bearings failing and drive belts snapping.
- The Maintenance Engineer role operates on a day shift pattern basis.
- Working for a Maintenance Supervisor with years of experience in the industry.
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer's role you will need:
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing or production environment.
- The ability to read electrical wiring diagrams and to fault find.
- A solid background in mechanical maintenance.
- To be flexible to do extra hours when required.
- Happy to do Saturday morning overtime when required.
- The chance to work on a wide range of special purpose machinery in the plant.
- An employee focussed business who implementing personal development plans for their employees.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487038