Windows Security Engineer
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Window Security Engineer to join one of the UK's leading organisations.
As a Windows Security Engineer you will have a strong understanding of infrastructure environments and will have the opportunity to be part of the operational security team within IT&N. The purpose of this role is to ensure the normal operation of infrastructure and partake in security related projects which are designed to protect the organisation and customers. You will work with 3rd party suppliers and contractors to ensure that specifications and standards are met.
- Provide 3rd line Wintel/Infrastructure support. Install, test, troubleshoot and modify new equipment/solutions to achieve maximum performance
- Prove technical expertise in the development and deployment of service infrastructure, driving improved technical and service performance
- Design and drive processes to facilitate smooth and seamless deployment of new services
- Supervise the delivery of 3rd party suppliers and contractors to ensure that delivery specification and standards meet requirements
- Standardise equipment to minimise disruption and contribute to the continuous improvement of policies, processes and procedures
- Adopt the role of SME/Design authority to ensure the delivery of the end to end customer solution
- Strong working knowledge of server infrastructure - Windows Desktop/Server based operating systems (2003, 2008, 2012)
- Virtualisation - VMWare vSphere/VMWare Horizon
- 3rd line level operational infrastructure support
- Exposure of keen interest in IT security
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486817