Lead SharePoint Developer - Break into Banking
Lead SharePoint Developer ? Break into Banking!
Our client, an innovative and exciting banking and finance organization based in The City, London is looking for a Lead SharePoint Developer or Senior SharePoint Developer, with Lead potential, to maintain and support the banks SharePoint and Intranet sites and related applications and to assist on a planned migration to SharePoint 2016.
You DO NOT need to come from a banking and finance background, although this would be a bonus.
This role will include the analysis, design, build and deployment of new sites\applications as required, so as the SharePoint Developer you should have the following knowledge and experience:
- SharePoint/MOSS 2007/2010/2013 Development including SSOM, CSOM, JSOM and REST APIs
- SharePoint 2010/2013 Administration ASP.NET C#
- ASP.Net MVC
- SQL Server Stored Procedures, T-SQL
- IIS 6.0/7.0
- Design, development and maintenance of intranet sites
- Internet technologies, best practice and standards
- Software development lifecycle, including design trade-offs, development practices, change control and configuration management
?Desirable? skills / wish List:
- Experience in an IT support role.
- Managing business stakeholders, solving technical issues and providing a high level of service to the customer base
- Strong experience of the design, build, deployment and support of web sites
- General knowledge of Investment banking
Our client is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help them guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Their growing global success reflects their commitment to the latest technical solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
To help them drive their success into the future, they are looking for an experienced Technical Lead / SharePoint Developer to join their dedicated Control IT team which covers Compliance, Client Management and Legal business areas.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Analysis, design, build and deployment of new SharePoint and Intranet sites
- Analysis, design, build and deployment of new ASP.Net web applications
- Provide maintenance and support for existing web applications
- Assist in supporting other applications in the Control Technology portfolio
- Follow development standards and best practices
- Compliance with Bank policies and procedures
- Progress reporting to management
- Supporting systems out of normal office hours may be required from time to time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to both utilise and build on your current skill set, click ?APPLY NOW? and if you?re a SharePoint Developer who wants to learn lots of new skills and cross-train, we?ll call you immediately to discuss!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490095