Test Analyst - UAT
Test Analyst / Manchester / 6 Months Contract / 450 to 550 GBP (Per Day)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Test Analyst to join a leading Financial Services organisation in Manchester. This is a 6 month contract to start ASAP.
Role: Test Analyst
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Rate: £450 - £550/day
- On-going Development and Projects (80%)
o Production and execution of test plans for primary data warehouse replacement.
o Analysis and resolution of differences between legacy and new systems.
o Defines and direct complex data analysis.
o Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- BAU support of the Regulatory Reporting platform (20%)
o Ensuring the timing and integrity of the data to facilitate the EMEA Finance community's regulatory reporting requirements.
o Managing the Regulatory Reporting modules and reporting templates.
o System upgrades and associated testing.
- Deadline driven with effective time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Client orientated and results focused.
- Ability to understand and critically assess financial business processes
- Ability to understand reporting requirements from business users and translate them to functional requirements
- Aptitude to identify and evaluate key business risks and controls
- Ability to perform data analysis to support issues users may encounter in their report preparation
- Proactive self-starter with ability to manage own workload and customer expectations
- Experience of working as a systems/test analyst on Financial systems and data warehouse projects.
- Good personal skills and able to present complex problems to end users in an appropriate manner.
- Comfortable with using SQL to conduct data analysis and diagnose problems.
- General understanding of the Financial Services industry
- Regulatory or Financial Reporting experience.
- Accountancy Qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, FMCA)
- Project experience, particularly an Agile/Kanban methodology.
- Experience with Banking or Data products - OneSumX / Reg Pro / FinArch / Cognos BI / Tableau etc
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479206