Are you an experienced UX Designer who loves to create fantastic digital services.
Do you enjoy creating compelling user experiences and interfaces for web & mobile applications ?
Would you like to work for an exciting company who are rapidly growing their Digital capability, based from their Edinburgh or Glasgow office ?
If so I have the perfect role for you.
My client offers a great working environment and genuinely develops their staff's career and provides the opportunity to work with some very prestigious clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with project teams and key stakeholders to identify and communicate audience needs
- Exploring UX & UI solutions and making decisions that shape the various projects Perform research and communicate research findings to cross-functional teams and management
- User stories
- Prototypes (lo-fi and hi-fi)
- Wireframes and flows
- Design specifications
- Qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate ideas and perform user testing
Required skills include:
- In-depth experience as a User Experience or User Interface Designer
- Bachelor's degree in interaction design, user research, human factors, HCI or related field is advantageous
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of using Axure and Balsamiq
- Understanding of online usability analysis tools
- Examples of data gathered from usability analysis tools and tests
- Existing portfolio of work
- Experience of working in agile projects
- Self-motivated and directed
- Strong understanding of user centred design methodology
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484056