Project Engineer Automotive Body -34285 - up to £22 Ltd
Project Engineer, managing issues from cross body disciplines and manufacturing sites.
Releases and general engineering with respect to door systems and glasshouse components.
Also, electrical interface with respect to component harness interfaces (training will be provided for this specific element)
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent required.
- Proven experience in Automotive tier 1 or OEM required. OEM Launch experience advantageous. Ability to pick new processes up quickly.
- 8D and Green belt trained. CAD Catia V5
- Looking for Engineer with good proven problem solving experience
- Good track record with automotive with a wide variety of component ownership.
- Glazing, plastic mouldings, wiper & wash systems knowledge
Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent required
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485854