Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst, Data Analyst, Systems Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: £400.00 - £500.00 p/d
Clearance: Complete BPSS clearance before starting
The location of this role is abroad
Key skills; Business Systems Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Analysis, Systems Analyst, Data, Data Analysis, Data Analyst, BI, Business Intelligence Analyst, Data requirements, Analytical, Tools, Python, SQL, XML, web services, API, SQL Server, PowerBI, SharePoint, UML, IAM, MS Dynamics CRM, Business Process Modelling, Software Development languages, .Net, Document, Stakeholders, reports, Government, Public Sector, Non-technical, Technical, Developing Data Analysis, Data Modelling .
My client, a global organisation, currently has a contract opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst to take responsibility for investigative work to determine the business and data requirements, specifying an effective analysis techniques and processes to meet the desired outcome. The role of Business Systems Analyst will need to apply a range of design and analysis tools and techniques, including advising the client on the advantages and disadvantages of each as necessary, and apply appropriate analytical techniques justifying them to clients and management. The successful Business Systems Analyst will have exposure to working with Government clients, a broad range of knowledge with Software Development languages. Candidates for the role of the Business Systems Analyst role are responsible for engaging with Senior Stakeholders at technical level and business level.
The Business Systems Analyst role will require to do the below:
- Engage with the client and pull out the relevant data when the client requests it
- Able to analyse and understand the Business to advise what is advantageous for them
- Able to advise what Software languages would be suitable for them as a business
- Broad range of Software Languages knowledge
- Have a understanding of Business Intelligence
- Experience with investigating corporate data, applying and developing data analysis and data modelling solutions
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488137