Big Data Engineer - Hadoop / Kafka / Python / Scala / SQL
Big Data Engineer - Hadoop / Kafka / Python / Scala / SQL / Spark
Big Data Engineer - Hadoop / Kafka / Python / Scala / SQL / Spark required to join a global organisation based in Central London who are passionate about providing customer satisfaction from the services they offer.
What's in it for you:
- To chance to work for a leading organisation in the heart of London;
- Opportunity to join an innovative and growing organisation;
- Excellent opportunity to progress and be part of an organisation who thrive on employee investment;
- Working alongside an established and talented team of Data Scientists and Big Data Architects!
The Big Data Engineer - Hadoop / Kafka / Python / Scala / SQL / Spark will be responsible for handling all aspects of development from design to deployment, and ongoing monitoring thereafter. Evaluating large amounts of current/batch data using the latest technologies, whilst working collaboratively in an established team of Data Scientists and Big Data Architects.
The Big Data Engineer - Hadoop / Kafka / Python / Scala / SQL / Spark should have 3 years commercial experience of working within the Big Data domain, and be confident when working with associated technologies such as Spark, SQOOP and Hadoop.
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 Basic + Benefits
Key skills required - Big Data Engineer - Hadoop / Kafka / Python / Scala / SQL / Spark :
- Three years' plus experience as a Big Data Engineer;
- Experience of working with Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Kafka, Spark);
- Commercial experience with at least one Data Science programming languages (Python, Scala, Java, R);
- Computer Science and / or equivalent degree.
This is an excellent time to be joining an established and innovative organisation who are based in the heart of London. The Big Data Engineer - Hadoop / Kafka / Python / Scala / SQL / Spark will be joining an advanced team who work with the latest technologies in the market, whilst working on exciting and collaborative projects across the business.
To find out more about the Big Data Engineer - Hadoop / Kafka / Python / Scala / SQL / Spark opportunity, please send your CV to Elizabeth Campbell to review through the shortlisting process - ************************************
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484929