Compliance Officer - North West England - c £25k
My client, a global bank that is in a period of growth across Europe and is looking for a Compliance Advisory Officer. The successful applicant will have ideally worked within banking before within a regulatory capacity and be looking to further their career in Compliance.
- Produce reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from within and outside the unit.
- Undertake specific tasks within set terms of reference and defined processes.
- Provide a point of reference to others, including cascading of information both internally and externally relating to own specialist area.
- Compile statistics / research and briefing material and prepare business papers / correspondence.
- Undertake research to maintain a reliable information base in order to be proactive in providing recommendations.
- Verify the work of others within procedural guidelines.
Desired but not essential experience:
- Investment guideline monitoring
- Thematic reviews
- Compliance monitoring
- Generalist / core compliance
- Regulatory compliance monitoring
Skills & Experience:
- Report writing.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
The Compliance Practice at Charles Levick support Permanent, Contract and Interim recruitment specialising in requisitions ranging from entry level Compliance Assistants through to Senior Level Appointments. Our focus spans Financial Services to include both Buy and Sell side Capital Market organisations, Private and Wealth Management, Insurance, Life and Pensions, Consultancy and Third Party Market providers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485490