About Wipro Digital
Wipro Digital collaborates with clients to deliver customer-centred digital transformation. We are an innovation-led partner combining strategy, design and technology to engineer extraordinary experiences for brands, businesses and their customers.
Working at the intersection of strategy, design and technology, we derive insight, shape interaction, drive integration and unlock innovation for our clients. Drawing on 150,000 associates across Wipro, Wipro Digital delivers extraordinary experiences for global brands, businesses and their customers at scale.
Our multi-disciplinary, purpose-built team includes experts in digital and marketing strategy, service design, user interaction, technology and agile development and more. We come from industry, consultancies, digital agencies, ad agencies, creative agencies, startups, technology and development firms. Our extensive experience solving complex business, marketing, and technology problems in industries including finance, manufacturing, media and telecommunications, retail, consumer goods, transportation, government, health and life sciences, and energy brings unrivalled capability, scale, agility and acceleration to client
Skills & Experience of Android Developer
- Very strong object oriented design skills and understanding of well-engineered design
- Excellent understanding of Java fundamentals, and have experience building mobile applications for the Android OS.
- Experience in building phone and tablet user-interfaces that scale to screen size.
- Excited and switched on about Android landscape, and care deeply about learning new technologies and patterns.
- Knowledge software development lifecycle works, and have good knowledge of source control, automated testing, and writing high-quality software.
- Enjoys collaborative work as part of a cross-functional team, are familiar with agile principals, and are enthusiastic about sharing knowledge internally.
- Dagger 2 or similar library experience on dependency injection concept
- Unit testing is must, library used are mokito, powermock or similar
- Strong knowledge on MVP design pattern
- Knowledge of GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Coburtura or similar set of tools for CICD(Continues integration Continues Deployment), RxJava, RxAndrod,Retrofit, OkHttp.
- Process wise Agile, Scrum knowledge is important
- Code versioning tools like Git, Gerrit, Svn, Mercurial
- Good working Knowledge on Ansible, Sonar
- Extensive problem solving skills and hands on experience with data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Cloud architecture and DevOps(CI/CD)
To apply for the position of Android Developer, please click "apply now" and submit your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474862