Applications Engineer - BMS
Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
Why would you want this role?
Honeywell Home and Building Technologies helps homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. We help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Our products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our London/South East team as a project applications engineer specializing within the building management services (BMS). The successful individual will work within our services project team and will be responsible for the technical delivery of projects across multiple sites. We are ideally looking for someone with experience on either Honeywell BMS systems or Trend/Tridium/Centraline knowledge with transferable skills.
What will you be doing every day?
The Application Engineer will typically own the project from inception, supporting during the sales process, overseeing the design and technical submittals, software development, commissioning and handover to ensure consistent delivery from start to finish. Typical Tier 2 engineering / design submittal activities will include
- Assess customer sites for design and installation requirements
- Liaise with sub-contractors on site providing direction for installation requirements and works
- Develop software and support testing as and when required
- Code software
- Produce commissioning documents
- Control systems design, implementation, and documentation
- Lead commissioning activities
- Manage witnessing process to obtain project sign off
- Manage stakeholders and end users effectively
What skills and requirements do you need?
- Knowledge of Trend/Tridium/Siemens/Centraline/Honeywell software engineering tools. At least one of these is essential
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Flexible approach and willing to meet deadlines
- Solid software, and IT skills
- HND qualified
- Hold a CSCS card
- PASMA or SSSTS trained is desirable
- A deep knowledge of network and IT Infrastructure Exempt Honeywell Technology Solution
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439952