Lead Engineer (Global Test Operations)-33591- up to £2541/hr
An experience Lead Engineer is required to manage Global Test Operations.
3 KEY SKILLS
Practical experience of working in an engineering test environment.Proven history of sample assessment/investigation and report writing.Ability to manage / schedule and facilitate workload and deliver in a timely manner.
- Experience of working in a rig test environment in automotive, aerospace of a contract test provider.
- Practical experience of several differing testing techniques including; static body test, structural durability & environmental testing techniques.
- Practical experience of running/managing test programmes.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of engineering staff and management personnel from Senior Board level through to design engineers, test engineers and fitters to support development of test rigs and localisation programmes, being English speaking and ability to interact with differing foreign nationality personnel on a daily basis.
- Good knowledge of engineering first principles.
Any of the following skills would be an advantage:
- Experience of structural rig testing, body or environmental facilities and operation of associated technologies.
- Experience of interaction with multi-cultural teams based within all areas of the world.
- Familiarity with calibrated mechanical and electrical transducers and data acquisition systems.
- A full understanding of automotive systems, chassis, body & electrical systems and applied operation principles.
- Experience of programme management, financial and budgetary tasks being desirable.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486942