Location: Covering Northern England
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Byworth are recognised as the leading British manufacturer within steam boiler industry. We are proud of our heritage with over 50 years sustainable growth, holding a positive reputation within industry and extended markets, and are leaders in field with award winning innovation.
Byworth Boilers continues its growth journey and are now looking to extend its team; why not join us at this exciting time?
Service Engineer ? The Role:
Service Engineers provide a first class UK wide engineering support service to a customer base across diverse industries. A truly mobile role, service engineers respond to planned and ad-hoc issues to ensure minimal customer impact.
Key Responsibilities of the Service Engineer:
- Provide engineering assistance for planned annual boiler inspections and burner services.
- Attending ad-hoc breakdowns and customer problems, providing quick and accurate diagnosis and solutions.
- Commissioning of new equipment and warranty repairs.
- Maximising opportunities to promote Byworth Boilers services
- Playing a key role in the wider Service Engineer team, providing colleague support as required.
- Timely completion of documentation including reports and timesheets.
Service Engineer - Person Specification:
- Qualified commercial gas engineer
- Qualified 17th Edition electrical
- Excellent diagnostic skills and dedication to achieving maximum performance and efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative whilst providing a positive contribution to the virtual team.
- Experience of industrial steam and hot water boilers, burners, controls and ancillary plant
If you have the required skills and experience required, please click on APPLY and forward your CV and covering letter with current salary details, for consideration.
No Agencies Please!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486541