Project Accountant - Consulting
Nottinghamshire, 6 months
£350 - £550 per/day
Intercompany accounting project has the objective of analysing current transactions, reviewing and updating policies and procedures to meet tax, governance policies and establish efficiency.
- Responsible for the execution of intercompany journal entry review and documentation and identification of issues requiring remediation and change in process.
- Partnering with members of the project team on recommendations for process change and developing the implementation plan for new process and policy.
- Performing detailed reviews of intercompany entries from various legal entities, ensuring alignment with transfer pricing agreements.
- There will be frequent conferences with the US based team to ensure common approach and coordination of project activities.
- CPA or Chartered Accountant, experience working in global companies in corporate accounting and /or business unit accounting roles
- Detailed experience and understanding around principles of Chart of Account design and industry best practices.
- Hands on accounting process improvement project experience, such as close cycle acceleration, shared services migration, process automation
- Experience with intercompany accounting and knowledge of transfer pricing practices
- Experience with multiple ERPs and financial systems (including SAP) in a global company environment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488362