Communications Installation Engineer
Job Title: Communications Installation Engineer
Location: Havant, Hampshire
Salary: £Negotiable depending on experience + Benefits
Our client is a leading solutions provider in the field of Communications. Due to continued expansion they now have a requirement for a Communications Installation Engineer at their site in Havant. The successful Communications Installation Engineer will travel to customer sites installing communications systems both in the UK and offshore. Candidates must be willing to travel extensively and stay away from home overnight when required.
NEGOTIABLE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE + EXPENSES AND ACCOMMODATION PAID WHEN TRAVELLING.
Communications Installation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Installation of microwave digital radio systems and associated ancillary equipment.
- Carry out Site and Line of Sight surveys and complete associated reports.
- Work at height installing equipment on masts, towers and buildings.
Communications Installation Engineer Requirements:
- Technical aptitude ideally with experience in telecommunications.
- Ability to travel and stay away from home.
- Ability to work at heights (full training will be provided).
- Offshore working may involve travelling in helicopters, therefore you will be required to undergo helicopter underwater evacuation training fully expensed by the company.
- Willing to undergo security clearance.
- Ability to take part in a callout system currently 1 in 4.
- Hold full clean driving licence.
Communications Installation Engineer Benefits:
- £Negotiable salary payable depending on experience.
- Monday ? Friday ? 40 hours per week.
- Travel and accommodation fully expensed.
- Callout allowance.
- 20 days holiday rising with service to a maximum of 25 days, plus 8 statutory days.
- Pension Scheme.
- Full training provided and expensed.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487272