IBP Recruitment Ltd are looking for an Audit Senior to join an established accounting firm in the West.
A successful candidate must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You must be organised and confident to engage with clients both new and existing.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Audit accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients. ?
- Prepare annual and management accounts ensuring details are accurate. ?
- Complete basic tax computations for clients. ?
- Compose letters to clients, tax office and the registrar of companies. ?
- Write clear file notes which can be easily understood by others. ?
- Produce neat working papers to reflect the accounts produced (ensuring clear cross- references). ?
- Complete detailed schedules for each set of accounts to ensure the analysis is clear and logical.
- Identify problems with data provided by clients. ?
- Plan and prioritise work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions. ?
- Delegate and explain work to junior members of the team, clearly explaining priorities. ?
- Advise and coach junior members of the team concerning work to be completed. ?
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Qualified/part qualified ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience.
- Acting as an audit senior. ?
- Preparation of statutory accounts. ?
- Use of Microsoft Excel & Word. ?
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. ?
- Ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholder throughout the business. ?
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills. ?
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487162