Assistant Management Accountant
ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Robert Half are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a highly regarded company in South Birmingham. The role is incredibly progressive due to the company's rapid growth.
This Assistant Management Accountant will be working to support the management accountant and reporting directly into the Senior Management Accountant. Main tasks will be month-end processes including takings reconciliations, P&L reviews and Balance sheet recs.
- Completion of month-end takings reconciliations, and posting of sales and cash
- Payroll review and summary review points
- Owning specific associate P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Delivering P&L Reviews at month end
- Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and Commentary to the surgery business support managers each month
- Reconciling sales figures at month-end
- Delivering the monthly fixed asset uploads as required
- Raising sales invoices and credits
- Reconciliation of Balance sheets
- Production of the apportionment journal and vendor adjustment journals, and tidy up of the balance sheet
- Experience of working with P&L's
- Studying towards an ACCA, CIMA or AAT
- Key eye for detail and analytical skills
- Intermediate - advanced Excel
The role will be paying between £12-£14 per hour.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489524