Junior Marketing Assistant
Junior Marketing Assistant - Ideally a Marketing academic or 1 years + commercial experience - Norwich - £11,000 to £14,000 depending upon experience + Company Benefits -
You're looking for your first challenge or step up in Marketing.
Ready to learn from a market leader.
Want to take on an exciting, diverse and challenging opportunity that has arisen within i4 Recruitment.
What to expect
The marketing assistant will be hands on in assisting, developing and reporting on current and new marketing campaigns for both the recruitment and resourcing teams with the aim of attracting new candidates and clients. They will be tasked with producing and sharing engaging content across all channels. Finally, increasing the visibility of i4 as an organisation of choice. Flexibility and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team are essential.
What we're looking for
- To work alongside our Marketing Manager to assist the Recruitment and Resourcing departments in the developing of advertising campaigns that support a variety of recruitment and resourcing projects.
- To deliver information for businesses and jobseekers by utilising online data capture methods and tools.
- Work with colleagues across i4 to develop and build awareness of the business' key messages and to optimise the consistency in and quality of communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of recruitment trends to identify new candidate attraction techniques.
- To maintain and complete accurate records of candidate applications in relation to source e.g. Candidate Referral Scheme and Website.
- To optimise the use of candidate sourcing systems e.g. Applicant Tracking System, Job Boards and LinkedIn.
- To use social media as a candidate attraction tool and develop content to be posted online. This will include social media campaigns/updates/maintenance
- To work with i4 team members to produce job specifications and adverts where required.
- Reporting on all campaigns and Social Media engagement
- Website maintenance
- Other marketing tasks in line with business needs
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, in addition to achieving personal KPIs
- Ability to manage and work with multiple social media accounts across different networks
Engaging with relevant brands, jobseekers, clients and potential clients online.
Manage and update a library of relevant social media content to ensure it's relevant, engaging and fit for purpose
- Ability to create engaging long form blog content for website publication and online engagement purposes
Have strong copywriting skills and creative mind for creating engaging pieces of content
- Computer literate to a good standard (all Microsoft office applications)
- Experience with website Content Management Systems (Publishing and updating content)
- Ability to find relevant people's contact details online (Using tools like LinkedIn and Google)
- Basic understanding of email marketing
Ability to write engaging email content
Creativity when it comes to email design
- Experience using image manipulation software
To create engaging social media content
For use on websites
- Experience with the following tools would be advantageous
WordPress, Meetedgar, GIMP2 image manipulation software, 101Smart Email Marketing, Facebook business manager, Google analytics
- Experience of working within the recruitment industry
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work for a growing company with an excellent reputation
- The opportunity to work in a bright, energetic and newly refurbished office
- 'Work hard, play hard' environment - you will be working as part of a team in a competitive and social environment, where there is a lot of support in place to help you succeed.
In-house marketing training
- The opportunity to progress your career
- Free Car Parking
- Staff Events
Personal Benefits via Perkbox
- Free Personal Mobile Insurance
- High Street Discounts
- Leisure Discounts
- and many more.
Established in 2003, i4 Recruitment strives to deliver innovative staffing solutions predominantly to the IT, Engineering and Digital sectors for clients locally and nationally. Following a very successful year, i4 Recruitment is looking to develop its marketing department after acquiring new premises. i4 is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued and invested in.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485166