Job Title: Hardware Engineer
Job Location: Malvern, West Midlands, UK
Job Salary: £30k-£45k per annum (dependent upon experience)
- Detailed analogue and digital design including schematic capture and board layout.
- Analog & digital circuit design and verification.
- Prototype testing and analysis.
- Ability to source components and work with component vendors.
- Programming and debugging embedded systems firmware.
- Development of production test specifications and procedures.
- Preparation of bill of materials
- Good balance of theoretical and practical experience and must be "hands on" in an electronics industrial environment and have experience using basic test equipment.
- Able to work independently or part of a small team
- Great time management skills
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Any level of experience considered
- Comfortable liaising with customers
- Flexible attitude to work
- Excellent problem solving
In return for this, the right candidate will receive
- Competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
- Personal training budget
- Relaxed working environment
- Relaxed working hours
- Clear development path
How to Apply
If you are interested in progressing your career as the Hardware Engineer, apply now for immediate consideration.
PLEASE NOTE: If you require visa sponsorship to work in the UK you CANNOT be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486171