If you're an iOS Developer and want to work for the BIGGEST end to end gaming and gambling company in the WORLD, to deliver monster apps, used my millions across the planet, please read on......
Our client, a leading provider of Technology and Technology Services is looking to hire an iOS Developer to work in its Mobile Gaming Division.
As the iOS Developer, you will be expected to drive the technical and functional design and implementation on iOS devices using Swift ? you should be a pragmatic and self-motivated individual who can both work alone or in a team.
- Design and build world class iOS Apps
- Build and manage a supporting framework for iOS Apps
- Work with Designers and Product Managers to agree product definitions
- Excellent knowledge of the Swift Language and iOS Features
- 3 years? experience of building and delivering iOS Apps
- Experience in implementing UIKit, Storyboards and Auto-layout
- Knowledge and experience of design patterns
- Experience of working with QA teams and delivering features to a deadline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
?Nice to have? skills:
- A good understanding of Git and Git Sub-modules
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Any experience with:
- SDK integration
- Synchronous and Asynchronous server comms
- Experience of working with a Scrum process
- Experience of automated testing and peer review
This role will report into the Head of Mobile (Native Development)
Please click on the "APPLY NOW" button if you?re interested and one of our consultants will call you as soon as possible to discuss the role in more detail :-)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490097