Software Project Manager |Nottingham| £45-60k Bonus Benefits
Software Project Manager |Nottingham| £45-60k + Bonus + Benefits
Xpertise as specialists in Product Delivery recruitment, have been appointed by a business in the Financial Services sector in Nottingham to resource a Software Project Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career. You will be responsible for managing the development team and delivering projects for the end client. You will work closely with Heads of departments and external relationships. You must be able to communicate effectively with the stakeholder managers across all areas of the business.
- Ensuring the development of accurate project plans, reporting variances to senior management where there is likely to be a significant impact on agreed delivery parameters. Due to the nature of this role and the need to charge project time back to clients, in depth training will be given on the relevant finance tracking systems in order to meet the need of client re-charge
- Conducting regular reviews of project outcomes, both internally with project team and with clients during and after the delivery has been completed
- Stakeholder Management
- Delivery of projects according to agreed time/budget/scope/quality/change control criteria
- Effective control of issues, risk, dependencies and changes in scope, ensuring timely intervention and communication to stakeholders
- Ensuring stakeholders are provided with appropriate timely updates throughout project delivery
- Demonstrable experience of client facing project experience and or/ demonstrable experience managing software development/delivery projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships across a matrix structure
- You will be highly driven and motivated whilst being comfortable negotiating with internal/external stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience working within both waterfall and agile environments
- It would be desirable if you are Prince 2 or APMP qualified
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of or Agile accredited e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, Safe, Agile coach accreditations
- Previous experience working in a matrix-led environment, with multiple suppliers, project functions and locations.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Ailsa Whaley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488477