Senior Tax Accountant
A boutique Tax practice in Canterbury is looking for a senior tax professional to join their ever expanding team, in a role where you will offer tax advice to the team and act as the in house tax counsel, consulting on a wide range of tax related issues.
My client is an innovative firm of accountants who provide a high level of expertise and a personalised service.
They aim to help clients identify opportunities to improve their bottom line, minimise their tax bill, but most importantly to partner with their clients in trying to realise their goals.
This role sits within the boutique Tax practice based in the delightful city of Canterbury.
The Senior Tax Accountant will form part of an ever expanding team, and will be able to offer tax advice to the team and act as the in house tax counsel, consulting on a wide range of tax related issues.
This role will include the application of tax legislation to companies, partnerships and individual clients as well as the examination of client accounts and research background material and the supply of expert advice on taxation matters.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Tax Accountant role will be a qualified CTA Tax Accountant and be able to offer the level of advice and support to help the company build upon its reputation.
You must be an experienced Tax Accountant, and experience of working for HMRC would be a real advantage.
Experience of Trust Planning (EBT amd PBT) would also be highly advantageous but is not essential
As a progressive, go-getting and confident business, this practice are looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to match!
You will be given the opportunity to bring a little flair to the role.
It is essential that you are a Qualified CTA Tax Accountant, and if you have the experience of working for HMRC that would be very appealing, as would experience of Trust Planning.
Skills the candidate will need to display include:
- A customer focused approach
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be an independent thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to make decisions and to articulate and express view confidently and democratically
- The ability to work as part of a team and to contribute positively to a team dynamic as well as possessing the initiative to work independently.
- Expert planning and organisational skills
- Openness to change, with the ability to adapt and respond positively to shifts in business focus and client needs
Competitive basic salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486235