CMM Programmer, CMM Programming, CMM, Metrology Engineer, Quality Inspector, Quality Engineer, Quality, Engineering, Aerospace, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Precision, Automotive, Location: Derbyshire, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: Negotiable depending on experience
CMM Programmer wanted - PERMANENT!
EMBS are working in partnership with a precision engineering company located in Derbyshire who are a leading specialist in manufacturing complex components for a number of industries, predominantly aerospace.
Due to continued success and the project wins, our client is looking to recruit a skilled CMM Programmer to join their business on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Strong CMM background
- Ability to programme CMM machines using PCDMIS
- Previous quality experience
- Ability to perform manual inspection using conventional measuring equipment
- Work from engineering drawings
- Inspected small to medium sized components
In return the client is offering:
- Stability - Permanent position
- Mornings and Afternoon shifts available - Early finishes on a Friday
- Exceptional hourly rates + shift premiums - Depending on experience
- Overtime available paying at premium rates
- Holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme, modern working environment etc.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to ****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489311