Enterprise Network Operations - Vendor/Supplier Management - Contract Negotiation - Incident Management
Uxbridge - 6 months (extensions likely)
IT Operations is a critical area for this organisation. As such they need to govern a number of suppliers and vendors to ensure the Production Estate remains stable, robust and fully performant.
We are looking for someone with strong operational experience and who has negotiated high value contracts with major vendors within the technical network space.
The Network Manager is to ensure that the services provided by Managed Service Providers or Third Party Vendors are delivered as per the agreements in place, ensuring technical quality and SLA's are kept across 700+ sites.
You will have strong communication skills with the ability to influence senior management and manage technical vendors, able to function in a high pressure environment and manage critical incidents, as well as a good technical background.
- Work as part of the Operations Infrastructure Team to deliver quality and reliable IT Infrastructure and related services to business areas.
- Responsible for Governing a portfolio of Infrastructure Management services, ensuring:
- Quality of service and value from managed service providers.
- Services meet the expectations of their customers across the IT group.
- Responsible for Governing Life Cycle Management across Infrastructure Portfolio's.
- Ensure appropriate governance for all meetings involving Vendors and Managed Service Providers.
- Provide Governance for Technical Changes and Proposals.
- Review and advise on new technologies driving efficiency, savings, and supporting business plans.
- Leverage key supplier relationships to sustain competitive advantage and manage ongoing relationships with existing suppliers.
- Provide Key Inputs into Service Credits and Service Level Agreement Reviews.
- Ensure that the service provided by vendors and managed service suppliers deliver against agreed best business practices, SLAs or statements of work.
- Resilience Accountability for Infrastructure Solutions.
- Capacity Management and Load Balancing of Enterprise Networks
- Network Operations - highlighting risk areas
- Contract renewals - negotiations, RFI/RFP
If you meet the experience required and are interested in this opportunity please apply now with a copy of your CV for a quick response!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486988