RTA/Personal Injury Solicitor/Fee Earner
Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic law firm based in the Deansgate area of Central Manchester
Due to recent growth through the acquisition of new business, they are seeking to recruit a number of RTA Fee Earners to join their expanding team.
The successful candidates will handle a case load of both litigated and non-litigated RTA (Road Traffic Accident) and personal injury claims working in a commercially astute manner, and to agreed targets and objectives.
- Degree qualified, or qualified by experience in a similar RTA or personal injury based position either as a solicitor, fee earner, litigation executive or paralegal
- Significant experience in the handling of litigated RTA or personal injury claims â?? claimant based
- Familiar with handling claims both in and out of the MOJ portal
- Skilled in working with case management software such as Proclaim
- LPC or ILEX qualification (or working towards)
- Able to handle a varied and high volume caseload
- Clear communication skills, confident and articulate, able to inspire the trust and confidence of the client base by working in a professional and positive manner
This is an excellent opportunity for a personal injury or RTA specialist and litigator, who is seeking to work for a growing business with exciting plans and aspirations, and who can offer good career progression and training opportunities. There could also be the option to work on an EL/PL caseload as the roles progress. Centrally located in Manchester, this site is commutable by both road and train.
For more information, please send a CV stating current salary and location
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485525