Outerwear Designer - 3 days per week
This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Outerwear Designer or a Multi Product Designer with experience of outerwear to work with my client who are currently one of the leading ladies wear manufacturers of Outerwear and Jersey and Knitwear
They have an exciting opportunity for a 3 day a week ladies Outerwear Designer to join their London based team. They would also consider a Junior Designer working 5 days a week.
Main reponsibilities will include :
- Working 3 days, based in their London office.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers through face to face meetings.
- Support the senior designers in their role.
- Work with factories on a regular basis.
- Carry out seasonal trend research.
- Work closely with other internal designers and merchandisers.
- Ideally should have have 3-5 years experience, ideally within Outerwear.
- Or a junior designer working full time.
- Previous Supplier experience working with high street retailers .
- Strong understanding of the critical path process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with an ability to work under pressure.
- Strong CAD and presentation skills.
Please provide some recent artwork with your application
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77430334