Automation Tester Selenium Java REST API Webdriver
My fantastic client in Bristol is currently looking for an excellent Automation Tester to come on board for a 6 month contract. The Ecommerce Development team is about the creation and delivery of world-class software in a dynamic yet highly transactional environment.
As an Automation Tester in agile team, your main focus will be on designing and implementing tests to run in continuous integration. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, methodical, detail oriented and security focused.
As a Tester you will be responsible for:
- Defining acceptance criteria and test scenarios for new functionality
- Creating and maintaining test frameworks in Java for UI and API based applications
- Creating and executing JSON based REST API tests (manual and automated)
- Participate in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Exploratory Testing
- Non-functional testing
- Researching latest testing tools, techniques, resources and methodologies
- Ensure compliance with a TDD approach
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Experience with test automation tools / frameworks like Selenium, Webdriver, browserstack, POSTman, Fiddler, Jmeter etc
- Experience of testing web applications with Multi Browser / Device
- Experience of testing web services/ microservices / web APIs and Responsive pages
- Exposure to testing software in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or others
- Working knowledge of a CI system, ideally Jenkins
This is a 6 month contract offering £250-350 per day depending on experience.
If you are a solid Automation Tester with experience of Selenium and Webdriver then please forward your CV over to asap as interviews are being arranged immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488903