We are currently working with a leading government body who are looking to recruit a Marketing officer for an initial 3 month interim roles based in Liverpool.
This is an exciting and varied role working on large scale integrated marketing and communication campaigns nationally and with a varied client base.
- Working under the direction of the Senior Marketing Officer, deliver innovative and integrated campaigns aligned to key corporate objectives.
- Implement marketing activities to ensure high levels of awareness of brand positioning across all target markets
- Utilise audience, market and competitor research to support market segmentation
- Implement the latest digital marketing tools and techniques to achieve campaign objectives
- Manage day to day relationships with external agencies and marketing services
- Build a good relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using evaluation dashboards on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Support the Senior Marketing Officer and Events Manager in organising and running events linked to key campaigns including assisting with pre and post event activity
This role will require some ad hoc travel.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a busy marketing team and an excellent understanding of using digital and social media channels as well as knowledge of strategic planning processes.
Experience of account handling and channel planning along with excellent communication and organisational skills are a must.
If you feel this role matches your skills and experience apply with your most recent CV. If you would like further information this role is being looked after by Ashley Burrows.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486475