Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Depending on experience
About our client
Working for a small but growing business, in a start-up environment. They're looking for someone who's excited by growing with a business through the development of new software and IOT based products.
The Software Developer role
Highly innovative and whilst your day to day job will be developing web and mobile applications, you'll also be heavily involved in testing new technologies, frameworks and tools with one eye on developing your role quickly as the business grows.
Working with the latest technologies to make amazing software products this role has no ceiling when it comes to growth and for the right candidate is an amazing opportunity to get in at the ground level with an exciting business, that's going places.
SCRUM, bitbucket, git and Atlassian Jira used to manage software development.
The ideal Software Developer will need the following experience / skills
Ideally has 1-3 years commercial experience in at least half of the following or who can demonstrate ability to pick up quickly.
- ASP.NET/C# and SQL server (currently porting to MEAN).
- MEAN (nodeJS, Express, angular 2.0+, Firebase)
- Android app development, using either Java or Kotlin with Android studio. Sqlite, Firebase.
- Knowledge of DNS, Heroku, firebase, Google Play console, API usage is a bonus.
- Educated to degree level, or with any equivalent experience.
- Hard working enjoys autonomy. Self-starter, you will be involved in full product development, not just small parts of projects with a large say in how we do things.
- This is a small team and you will be required to work on your own as well as with others.
Software developer Benefits
- Career progression
- Remuneration, £20-25K, 37.5 hour working week
- 25 days holiday + Birthday day off
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Monthly social events
- Rewards package
- Free parking
If you feel you're suitable for this Software developer role then please apply today!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486101