£20k - £30k (Flexible DOE)
PHP, OOP, MySQL, Laravel, MVC, HTML, CSS
If you are a PHP developer who is looking to develop their career in 2017, I have a Stafford based company who are looking to build a brand-new PHP development team to work on new and exciting products.
If you have a minimum of 2 years' experience in PHP development, my client would like to hear from you. My client is a UK leading digital agency, working with some big household brand names up and down the country.
- Minimum 2 years' commercial experience developing in PHP
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment is a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable experience in using Responsive HTML/CSS
- Demonstrates core belief in good user experience
- Understanding of web technologies, browsers and client-side technologies, browser/application server interactions
- Excellent problem solving skills to analyse information appropriately and find best solutions taking a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions
- Good understanding of design patterns, SOLID principle & chain of responsibility
- Experience working with MVC frameworks (such as Laravel)
- Experience working with RESTful API and integrations
- Desire to learn new languages and skills
Nice to have;
- Understanding of iOS & Android ecosystems
- Some experience in Angular, React and Vue.js
If you are a passionate and driven developer, looking to further your career in PHP development, please apply to find out more.
PHP, OOP, MySQL, Laravel, MVC, HTML, CSS, Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer
Commutable from: Stafford, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Cannock, Lichfield, Stoke-on-Trent, Rugeley, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newport
Vantage Consulting (Stafford) is the leading Web & Software recruitment company in the Midlands, if this role is not for you but you want to have a confidential conversation about other opportunities, please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487271