Section Manager (Organics)
Our client, an analytical testing company specialising in a wide range of environmental testing, is looking to recruit an Organic Section Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for the right calibre of candidate to expand on their leadership skills within analytical services.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Scheduling workloads.
- Ensuring ISO17025:2005 compliance.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained.
- Oversee training and mentoring of new members of staff.
- Monitoring performance and financial aspects within the laboratory.
- Ensuring that all staff have a good level of customer awareness.
- Quality checking of technical reports.
- Provide input and guidance about the quality of the laboratory.
- KPI management.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a scientific subject with extensive knowledge of organic environmental testing. You will have demonstrable experience in team leadership with a high-level of interpersonal skills and good project management capabilities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Cameron Herd at Network Scientific.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474171