Digital Marketing Manager
ine Twenty are delighted to assist in the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Manager on behalf of our well established Logistics client, based in Bellshill.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): increase the number of visitors to the company's suite of websites and leads generated by achieving high-ranking placements in search results
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Execute tests, campaigns, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI for paid search campaigns
- Ensure we have the optimal copy, site architecture and content on landing and other webpages to maximise search engine results
- Ensure best practice SEO approaches are being taken when new/changed website content is being deployed
- Develop and implement an appropriate link strategy and plan
- Social media and mobile marketing: generate leads by developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through relevant social media channels, produce and upload all relevant materials to key platforms
- Keep up to date with current digital trends - research and implement new online opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, blogs, social media etc?
- Assess competitor strategies and activities to identify and respond to threats and capitalise on opportunities
- Contribute to brand campaigns and launches of major developments
- Use analytics software to monitor the performance of all activities and make recommendations for improvement
- Research, propose, create and implement content for use across all media to help achieve the desired online brand and generate leads
- Creative and able to write and create compelling digital copy/marketing content
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Passionate, enthusiastic and driven to deliver
- Subject matter expert in digital disciplines
- Good at working alone and within a dynamic team
- Highly organised and good at managing to deadlines
- Thirsty for knowledge and new experiences/ideas
- Excellent analytical skills ? ability to investigate, manipulate, interrogate and interpret large volumes of data
Qualifications and Experience
- SEO, PPC and social media expertise. Including a good knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience of using relevant software, e.g. Google Analytics, Click Equations, Search Ignite, Webtrends, Hootsuite, SEMrush etc?
- Extensive experience of digital marketing, e.g. advertising, social media, email, website content creation and management, lead generation etc
- Previous experience of B2B and B2C service or technology industry
- Previous experience in Logisitics is desirable
- Recognised marketing qualification (e.g. diplomas in digital marketing from CIM or IDM would be an advantage)
- Good office software skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe etc?)
If you have the relevant skills and experience required for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV for the attention of Louise Hunter-Hoiles.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487364