Product Manager - ERP
Position: Product Manager - ERP
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 + Package
Product Manager required to join a FTSE 100 organisation recognised as a Global Manufacturing and investing significantly into the technology function as they undergo a major modernisation programme. You will be responsible to drive value through rationalisation and innovation in ERP systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for Product Strategy specifically for ERP and project implementation within this function on a Global scale.
- Experience working for a large FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 companie is essential
- Track record of operating as a Product Manager within a complex environment working with a number of different ERP's (E.g. SAP, JDE etc..) is essential
- Proven track record of creating a strategy around rationalisation, standardisation, simplication of a diverse set of applications within the ERP space is essential
- Operating within a Global organisation is essential
- Experience working within an AGILE environment essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an opportunity to join a world leading FTSE 100 business to establish and lead a function within the business. If this sounds like you and you are looking to take the next step in your career, then please apply now. I look forward to being in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489833