City based offices with a friendly and informal atmosphere, good work / life balance. Please note the start date for this role is September 2018.
- Outstanding academic record, achieving a 2:1 or above (ideally Computer Science, but we will consider other highly technical disciplines); we are looking for 2018 graduates so if you have not graduated yet but are on course for a 2.1 / 1st please apply now to avoid disappointment
- Familiar with HTML5 and CSS3
- Passion for technology and the aptitude to learn
- Excellent communication skills, team player
- Desirable: MVC frameworks
Job Role: Front End Developer / Graduate Training Scheme; Location: London, City; Salary: £38,000 + bonus + benefits
This Front End Developer / Graduate Training Scheme vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487125