IT Security Audit Analyst - London
IT SECURITY AUDIT ANALYST
The IT Audit Analyst is responsible for assessing divisional IT assets and processes through defined audit work that aligns with Group IT Controls and accepted reporting framework.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A good understanding of the existing IT orientation and infrastructure
- CISSP certified desirable
- CISA certificated or equivalent essential
- Proven experience in audit technologies, systems and IT infrastructure
- 3 years' experience in an audit or frontline IT compliance function
- BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field preferred
- Currently holding or working towards relevant security certifications would be an advantage
The Information Security department provides Group wide Information security leadership, governance and support. They are also responsible for the governance and management of the ISMS (Information Security Management System).
They are responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the company's Security Posture and improving level of maturity, in regards to the CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability) of all company, Colleague and Customer data. The IT Audit Analyst supports and runs initiatives and activities to continually monitor and improve the security posture of the company.
- The IT Audit Analyst will be expected to act as a subject matter expert to all divisions and help them assess their own IT for the benefit of exposing risks and issues, assessing maturity against IT Controls and providing ongoing assurance.
- You will also assist and support the IT Compliance Manager in Group IT compliance, risk and audit tasks as required.
- You must ensure that all company policies are adhered to. You must also ensure that duties are carried out within set time limits whilst providing an excellent level of service to all customers and colleagues.
- The company takes the security and privacy of company, colleague and customer data seriously and you are responsible for working securely and supporting this within your duties
The IT Audit Analyst is expected to assume the following key responsibilities plus any other reasonable duties as required:
- Assessment of areas of potential IT compliance vulnerability and risk; development and implementation of corrective action plans to provide resolution and providing general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep management, and other key stakeholders, informed on the operation and progress of relevant audit or assessment efforts
- Following structured methods and processes to audit IT environments to a highly detailed level
- Support and supply of effective metrics and KPIs to aid the monitoring and tracking of the IT Controls Audits
- Direct assistance and support with Group IT assurance tasks and administration of Internal and External Audits, especially in the Group Technology area
If the role sounds of interest and you feel you have the experience required please email me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486915