NET MVC Web Developer
.Net MVC Developer, ASP.Net MVC, WebAPI in C#, SQL and Entity Framework, MVC, MVVM, MVP
Fancy working for a Media & Broadcasting Giant!? You'll be contracting for a household name on a 6 month initial contract based at their prestigious headquarters in West London, Osterley. We're looking for a .Net MVC Web Developer to start as soon as possible - Apply NOW!
As our team has grown to accommodate the demand in growth of these systems, we are now looking to employ an experienced .Net MVC Web Developer to help build these systems.
Technical Skills· 3+ years core development using ASP.Net MVC, WebAPI in C#, SQL and Entity Framework
· Demonstrable experience of object-oriented design patterns, ie MVC, MVVM, MVP, code refactoring and awareness of SOLID principles
· Knowledge of User Experience (UX) design principles
· Experience with JS Frameworks such as KnockOut JS, Vue JS or Angular JS would be advantageous
· Ability to write & run SQL T-SQL in a SQL Server or Oracle environment, SSIS
· Experience of automated Testing using a variety of tools would be useful
· Source control and branching and merging strategies using Team Foundation Server / GIT
· Hands on experience of working in SCRUM / KANBAN Agile software projects.
· Experience of working with Project teams (Product Owners, PM's BA's and testers)
· Experience working from user stories with structured acceptance criteria and a track record of breaking stories into development tasks including estimates
· Experience of working in a structured test environment i.e. running structured test plans and (ideally) writing test plans, recording test results, recording defects
· Experience with Responsive design, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
· Experience in software development within a corporate environment.
· Media Sales or Broadcast IT experience
· Knowledge of Data Warehouse or Analytics systems
Please only apply to this role if you have all the required skills! If this is a good match to your skill-set, please apply ASAP and call Deepti on ************* to double check I've received your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476430