Polar Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading corporate finance specialist for a Financial/Business Analyst who will support the major (M&A) transactions team, providing analysis and advisory support for financial aspects of allocated projects including historic performance, financial forecasts, offer analysis, valuations, and financial modelling.
The Financial/Business Analyst will also provide support for pitches and open days as required. There will be an element of travel with this position.
The Financial/Business Analyst will be tasked with:
- Performing financial analysis from historic information, forecasts and budgets.
- Preparation and updates of financial information for all relevant documentation.
- Work with Deal Leaders and clients to help quantify and evaluate offers to support and structure price negotiations, including the production of business valuations.
- Assist with the collation and presentation of financial information at the due diligence stage.
- In depth commercial investigation into the client's business; market sentiments, industry specifics and competitor positioning; including the production of business review summaries.
- Preparation of working capital analysis.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar Accounting/Financial Analysis position.
- Corporate Finance experience highly desirable.
- ACA/ACCA Qualification or similar desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of statutory accounts.
- Strong knowledge of different valuation techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills.
- Ability to write reports and edit documents to high standard.
- Experience within M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) transactions desirable.
- Full clean UK Driving licence and transport.
The Financial/Business Analyst will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, allied to excellent career advancement opportunities with a prestigious market leader in its field.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488179